Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've waited a year and IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

Today is the first official day of fall.
That's right.
No more days that are so hot
the air sticks to your sweaty skin like an unflattering dress .
No more fat hairy men walking around without shirts on.
From now on
it'll be crisp mornings,
crunchy leaves,
a spread of colors that could give any painter an orgasm.
and that incomparable smell that is
Autumn.



I absolutely adore fall with a burning passion.
I can't express how much I love it.
Except today was a let down.
Not fall weather at all.
Mother Nature better get in touch with the calender soon, or I'll be one angry woman.


2 comments:

  1. Nooooo! It will become winter quickly now and I cant stand the cold! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe it's already fall. Where did the summer go? lol

    -Jason

    ReplyDelete